Checkpoint CCSE Training at Networkers Champ- Bangalore & Indore, India
Importance of Checkpoint CCSE (156-315.75) R77:
The Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE) is Checkpoint’s credential of intermediate-level.
This CCSE implements Checkpoint’s security Gateway, Management Server, Smart Provisioning, Smart Reporter, Smart Workflow, SSL VPN, High Availability and Smart event Products
The CCSE credential is only available on R77.30. There is no R80 as in Checkpoint CCSA currently
Checkpoint CCSE exam:
To acquire or to earn the CCSE certification, Candidates must pass 156-315.75(R77).
Modes of training in Networkers Champ:
- Classroom training(offsite)
- Customized Training
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on Interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed, we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career.
The job designations one can target their career pathways includes:
Checkpoint Network Security Engineer
Checkpoint security engineer etc.
Abilities that a candidate acquire after the training at Networkers Champ:
After the completion of Checkpoint CCSE Training at Networkers Champ, the students will be able to possess the following skills.
Checkpoint firewall technology and troubleshooting, Advanced upgrading concepts and practices, Clustering Firewall, Management concepts , Features of Software Acceleration, Advanced VPN concepts and Implementations, Reporting tools, features and deployment options
Who can Opt Checkpoint CCSE:
- Security Adminstrators
- Security Consultants
- Network Administrators/ Operators
- Network Engineers/ Architects
- System Engineers
- System Analysts
- Security Analysts/Engineers
Benefits of doing Checkpoint CCSE Certification Course in Networkers Champ:
At Networkers Champ, the following will be the candidate is trained in CCSE
- Checkpoint firewall technology and troubleshooting
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
- Clustering Firewall, Management concepts
- Features of Software Acceleration
- Advanced VPN concepts and Implementations
- Reporting tools, features and deployment options
- 24×7 lab access with in-house trainers to train you in all possible ways.
- Fully functional lab devices and rack to make you practice sessions interesting like never before.
- Small Batch size(10-12 Students) to make direct interaction with your trainer.
- Windows server, Unix, solid networking skills and TCP/IP experience
- Certificate Management and System Administration
- CCSA certification or Security Administration.