Checkpoint CCSA Training at Networkers Champ- Bangalore & Indore, India
Importance of Checkpoint CCSA(156-215), R77.30:
The Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator(CCSA) is Checkpoint’s credential of foundation-level, which recognizes the candidates who deploy, configure and manage Checkpoint security solutions to shield the networks from intrusions and minimise the vulnerabilities.
The day-to-day operations of checkpoint security gateway, firewall, Smart Dashboard, Smart Console, Security Management Server and Remote Access VPN products are well versed in CCSA
The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certification is a vendor-specific certification that validates the skills of network security professionals in installing, configuring, and managing Check Point security products. The CCSA certification is a valuable credential for security professionals who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge to potential employers.
The Networkers Champ CCSA training course is a great way to prepare for the CCSA exam. The course covers all of the topics that are covered on the exam and includes hands-on lab exercises that allow students to practice what they have learned. The course is taught by experienced Check Point engineers who are passionate about teaching.
Checkpoint currently offers two CCSA exams:
CCSA R77.30 (156-215.77)-> This credential targets IT professionals who manage Software Blades Systems and Security Gateway on the GAiA operating platform.
CCSA R80 (156.215.80)-> This credential is mainly focusd on security consolidation and cloud technologies,including integrated threat management, improved security alignment and mapping to technology and processes, task automation, unified policy management and management of the entire IT infrastructure by a single platform.
Modes of training in Networkers Champ:
- Classroom training(offsite)
- Customized Training
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on Interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed, we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career.
The job designations one can target their career pathways includes:
Checkpoint Network Security Engineer
Checkpoint security engineer etc.
Abilities that a candidate acquire after the training at Networkers Champ:
After completing this course, the candidates will be able to defend against network threats, evaluate existing security policies and optimise the rule base, Manage user access to corporate LANs, Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks.
Certified Checkpoint Professionals rank higher than other security vendor professionals. Validation you have the skills to implement the latest network security advancements
Who can Opt Checkpoint CCSA:
- Security Adminstrators
- Security Consultants
- Network Administrators/ Operators
- Network Engineers/ Architects
- System Engineers
- System Analysts
- Security Analysts/Engineers
Benefits of doing Checkpoint CCSA Certification Course in Networkers Champ:
At Networkers Champ, the following will be the candidate is trained in CCSA
- Install the security gateway in a distributed environment
- Create a basic rule base in Smart Dashboard and design Permissions, Web and Gateway servers
- Using Smart Update
- Deployment platforms and Security Policies
- Configuring VPN tunnels
- Checkpoint Technology Overview
- Network Address Translations
- Monitoring Connections and traffic
- User Management and Authentication
- Implementing identity awareness
- 24×7 lab access with in-house trainers to train you in all possible ways.
- Fully functional lab devices and rack to make you practice sessions interesting like never before.
- Small Batch size(10-12 Students) to make direct interaction with your trainer.
Candidate for both CCSA R77.30 and CCSA R80 should possess the best understanding of Networking.
CCSA R77.30 candidates should also possess either Windows Server or UNIX skills and Internet and TCP/IP experience.