SD WAN Training in Bangalore
SD WAN – the hot cake in the networking domain, just because of its high demand in the market. Are you looking for the best institute to get SD-WAN training in Bangalore? You are landed in the right place. As the leading Networking Technology Trainers in Bangalore, Networkers Champ provide SD WAN training monitored by industry experts and certified professionals.
Importance of SD WAN Training:
A Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) is a virtual WAN architecture that allows enterprises to leverage any combination of transport services – including MPLS, LTE and broadband internet services – to securely connect users to applications.
An SD-WAN uses a centralized control function to securely and intelligently direct traffic across the WAN. This increases application performance, resulting in enhanced user experience, increased business productivity and reduced costs for IT. The following are the benefits of SD-WAN.
1.More options for managing costs:
SD WAN reduces the need to replace networking components every three to five years creating a huge cost savings. You can potentially utilize SD-WAN to help reduce OpEx spending by moving network traffic off of expensive MPLS connections and on to Tier 1 Internet connections.
2.Faster provisioning cycles:
Algorithms that instantly distribute policies and parameters make automatic provisioning a reality with SD-WAN
Network segmentation with SD-WAN reduces attack surfaces while the ability to deploy VPN as a software overlay enables end-to-end encryption.
4.Agile Bandwidth Management:
SD-WAN architecture delivers load balancing between multiple transport circuits, effectively using the bandwidth linking each branch.
5.Improved Application performance:
Consolidated monitoring and management across WAN links and service providers is a cornerstone of SD WAN that boosts application performance.
6.Simple and Streamlined branch office networking:
SD-WANs cloud-ready nature enables access to all parts of the network through a centralized control panel.
7.Visibility across the hybrid WAN:
SD-WAN provides performance monitoring and troubleshooting for tracking network use and data as well as servers, applications and users.
Modes of training in Networkers Champ:
- Classroom training(offsite)
- Customized training
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on Interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed, we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career.
Abilities that a candidate acquire after the SD-WAN training:
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Deploy and configure key elements in an SD-WAN solution, including routers and controllers, based on Zero Trust and Zero Touch principles
- Setup and verify OMP as a key protocol element in the SD-WAN Solution
- Use vManage GUI for centralized Monitoring and Configuring
- Segment SD-WAN fabric, through the use of VPN’s (VRF’s)
- Apply templates to configure devices and features
- Apply control plane policies
- Apply data plane policies
- Apply QoS mechanisms to SD-WAN fabric
- Route application traffic based on path performance using BFD
- Deploy, configure and operate Multi-Tenant vManage NMS
- Implement and test redundancy and high availability
- Troubleshoot common operating issues in an SD-WAN solution
- Implement secure Direct Internet Access on remote locations
- Differentiate options for Cloud Services in SD-WAN (Cloud on Ramp for SaaS and IaaS)
Benefits of doing SD WAN Course:
- Certified and expert trainers with well versed industrial experience
- Workbooks on Lab scenarios
- Step by step analysis of every technology
- Free Study guide and PPTs
- 100% dedication towards student’s success
- One to one monitoring
- 24×7 Lab Access and dedicated trainers to teach lab portion
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Describe why customers desire SD-WAN
- Explain the basic components of Cisco SD-WAN
- Describe use cases of SD-WAN
- Describe management features of Cisco SD-WAN
- Understand the business areas to leverage Cisco SD-WAN