Linux NC 108 Shell Scripting Training in India
Linux NC 108 Shell Scripting Certification Training Institute in India, Bangalore & Indore. Linux NC 108 Shell Scripting certification prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cyber security analysts within security operations centers.
Linux shell scripting is a powerful tool that can be used to automate tasks, manage systems, and develop applications. It is a must-have skill for any Linux administrator or developer.
This course will teach you the basics of shell scripting, including:
- How to create and execute shell scripts
- How to use variables, conditionals, and loops
- How to work with files and directories
- How to handle errors
- How to debug your scripts
By the end of this course, you will be able to write shell scripts to automate tasks, manage systems, and develop applications.
What is Shell Scripting?
Shell scripting is a programming language that is used to automate tasks on Unix-like operating systems. Shell scripts are typically written in the Bash shell, which is the default shell on most Linux distributions.
Shell scripts are a powerful tool that can be used to:
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Manage systems
- Develop applications
There are many reasons to learn shell scripting. Here are just a few:
- Shell scripting is a powerful tool that can be used to automate tasks and manage systems.
- Shell scripting is a relatively easy language to learn, even for beginners.
- Shell scripting is a valuable skill for any Linux administrator or developer.
What You Will Need
To take this course, you will need a computer with a Unix-like operating system (such as Linux or macOS). You will also need a text editor, such as Nano or Vim.
Module 1: Introduction to Shell Scripting
- What is shell scripting?
- Why learn shell scripting?
- The Bash shell
- Shell script syntax
- Creating and executing shell scripts
Module 2: Variables
- What are variables?
- Declaring variables
- Assigning values to variables
- Using variables in your scripts
Module 3: Conditionals
- What are conditionals?
- If statements
- Else statements
- Switch statements
Module 4: Loops
- What are loops?
- For loops
- While loops
- Until loops
Module 5: Files and Directories
- What are files and directories?
- Creating and deleting files
- Renaming and moving files
- Listing files and directories
- Working with file permissions
Module 6: Errors
- What are errors?
- Handling errors in your scripts
- Debugging your scripts
Module 7: Advanced Topics
- Regular expressions
- Grep and Awk
Module 8: Conclusion
- Summary of what you learned
- Resources for further learning
The Linux Shell Scripting Course and Certification offered by Networkers Champ provide individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the field of Linux system administration, DevOps, or software development. The course is led by experienced instructors who are experts in Linux shell scripting and is designed to be flexible, convenient, and affordable for students. Upon completion of the course and certification, individuals will have a competitive edge in the job market and will be well-prepared to take on a range of IT roles that require expertise in Linux shell scripting.