Cisco DevNet Associate training in Bangalore, India:
Cisco has announced major change where all CCNA track has been consolidated to only Two major courses CCNA (200-301) and Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (200-901).
Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (200-901) examines the knowledge of software development and design including understanding and using APIs, Cisco platforms and development, application development and security, and infrastructure and automation.
We, at Networkers Champ prepare you for today’s updated version of Cisco DevNet Associate which is in effective from 24th February 2020 and train you for today’s job roles in networking technologies.
Networkers Champ provides best Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (200-901) training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals. Our training centre is well equipped with advanced labs. Networkers Champ provides course on real CISCO devices, with 24×7 lab facility. Our Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (200-901) curriculum is crafted carefully as per Cisco guidelines.
Why Cisco Certified DevNet Associate (200-901) training is important?
All recent graduated students look for jobs as a network software engineer or Network engineer, The DevNet certification program tests the skills of software developers, DevOps engineers, automation specialists, and other software professionals. Once students are certified and equipped with Cisco DevNet training knowledge it will be easy for them to get a good job.
To earn Cisco Certified DevNet Associate you must get trained and complete one exam (200-901) which focuses on below topics
- Understanding and using APIs
- Cisco platforms and development
- Application development and security
- Infrastructure and automation
Trainers working in same domain who are certified for more than 3-5 years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from the real scenarios. Instructors offering DevNet training in Networkers Champ, Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Tools used in the Training:
- CISCO real devices
- Terminal Emulators (Putty)
- Simulators like GNS 3, CISCO packet Tracer
- Packet Capture Software (Wireshark).
Modes Of Training:
|1. Regular weekdays
2. Regular weekends
The Job designations one can target their career pathways includes:
- Software developers
- DevOps engineers
- Automation specialists
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed; we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career.
Benefits of Getting trained on Cisco DevNet (200-901) in Networkers Champ:
- Certified and expert trainers with well versed industrial experience
- Workbooks on Lab scenarios
- Step by step analysis of protocols
- 100% first attempt passing guarantee
- Free Recorded boot camps
- Free Study guide and PPTs
- 100% dedication towards student’s success
- One to one monitoring
- 24×7 Lab Access and dedicated trainers to teach lab portion
There are no formal prerequisites for DevNet Associate certification, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
Cisco DevNet (200-901) Fee and Duration:
|Collaboration Courses||Regular Track||Fast Track||Super Fast Track||Week End’s||Cost in Indian Rupees|
|200-901 DEVASC||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
Cisco DevNet – FAQ’s:
1. Is this exam mandatory to take for other CCNA 200-301 exam?
No. this is an individual exam and if you are looking for a job as a software professionals.
2. When can we recertify?
The Certification is valid for 3 years. You can recertify it with in the period.
3. What if we Missed the classes for a while?
We can either provide you a backup or we can provide a video of that particular class you have missed.
4. Do we have any prerequisites for Cisco DevNet?
You don’t have any formal prerequisites
5. How can we apply for the Exam?
You can apply for the exam by logging in to the pearson vue site https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco