CEH v10 (312-75) Training at Networkers Champ- Bangalore & Indore, India
The CEH certification is EC-council’s most popular credential.
Certified Ethical Hacking CEH gives the knowledge of the tools to uncover vulnerabilities in an organization’s computer systems by malicious attackers.
A CEH performs the indicated preventive, corrective and protective measures to safeguard the system, before an actual breach can occur, upon assessing the target system’s security posture.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training & certification course is one of the most trusted and popular ethical hacking training Program. Current versions are in its 10th iteration and are updated with current technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) to provide the learner with most advanced tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals. The current version is more focused on hands-on practice. This course is the most popular and most selling in Security Testing Technology.
In the new Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training course the regular exam is followed by an option to challenge a practical exam to put the skills acquired into practice, earning the CEH (Practical) credential. This validates the practical skills for industry readiness.
Modes Of training in Networkers Champ:
- Classroom training(offsite)
- Customised training
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on Interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed, we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career
The job designations one can target their career pathways includes:
- Penetration Tester
- Network Security Specialist
- Ethical Hacker
- Security consultant
- Site Administrator and auditor
- Beyond the significant corporate job opportunities, becoming CEH certified also can target for lucrative security positions in government IT sector, as the CEH is endorsed and used by the National Security Agency (NSA), the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS)and the Department of Defence (DoD)as a benchmark to clear personnel and contractors with privileged access to sensitive information.
Abilities that a candidate acquire after the training at Networkers Champ:
After the end of the training, the candidates will possess the following skills
- Various types of foot-printing, foot-printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steg analysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to foolproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launchpad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies, want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.
Benefits of doing CEH Certification Course in Networkers Champ:
- Certified and expert trainers with well versed industrial experience
- The training of CEH at Networkers Champ will introduce the students to an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- The lab’s intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
- Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then learn how to scan and hack their own networks (no real network is harmed) to spot vulnerabilities.
- During this ethical hacking course, students learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
- Workbooks on Lab scenarios.
- 100% first attempt passing guarantee
- Free Study guide and PPTs
- 100% dedication towards student’s success
- One to one monitoring
- 24×7 Lab Access and dedicated trainers to teach lab portion
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of server and network components