Networkers Champ designed the CCNP Security certification training program to help you improve your skills in the security technologies. The certification covers core technologies and a security focus area of your choice. The CCNP Security certification training program prepares you for today’s job roles in security technologies.
Networkers Champ provides best CCNP security training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals. Our training centre is well equipped with advanced labs. Networkers Champ provides New CCNP course on real CISCO devices, with 24×7 lab facility. Our CCNP security curriculum is crafted carefully as per CCNP certification exam blueprints and new latest CCNP syllabus provided by CISCO and to match the industry requirements.
Why CCNP Security training is important?
To create ever greater need for scalable and robust security across all platforms from networks to mobile devices, the software and networking became more interconnected in everyday life. The automation to scale their security solutions, the security teams can take the advantage with intent-based networking. The security professionals need a broader range of skills and deeper focus in the respective technology areas for the opportunities in security domain. The CCNP Security Certification Gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets a techie apart. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way. CCNP Certification/training validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area in the security.
To earn CCNP Security you must get trained and complete two exams:
- The core exam-Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies v1.0(350-701 SCOR), focuses on your knowledge of :
- security infrastructure
- network security
- cloud security
- content security
- endpoint protection and detection
- secure network access
- visibility, and enforcements.
One can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, 350-701 Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR). This core certification exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Security certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as:
- Cisco Firepower,
- identity services,
- email security,
- web security,
- VPNs, and
You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses. Choose your CCNP Security concentration exam from these options:-
- Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF )
- Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (300-730 SVPN)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (300-735 SAUTO)
The CCNP Security training program provides job-focused skills in key areas. To excel in your job, CCNP Security validates the knowledge you need.
Trainers working in CCNP security who are certified for more than 3-5 years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality CCNP training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from the real scenarios. Instructors offering CCNP training in Networkers Champ, Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Tools used in the Training:
- CISCO real devices
- Terminal Emulators (Putty)
- Simulators like GNS 3, CISCO packet Tracer
- Packet Capture Software (Wireshark).
Modes Of Training:
|1. Regular weekdays
2. Regular weekends
The Job designations one can target their career pathways includes:
- Network Engineer.
- Network Engineer.
- Network Architect.
- Network Administrator.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Network Security Engineer.
- Information Technology (IT) Director.
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed; we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career.
Benefits of Getting trained on CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure in Networkers Champ:
- Certified and expert trainers with well versed industrial experience
- Workbooks on Lab scenarios
- Step by step analysis of protocols
- 100% first attempt passing guarantee
- Free Recorded boot camps
- Free Study guide and PPTs
- 100% dedication towards student’s success
- One to one monitoring
- 24×7 Lab Access and dedicated trainers to teach lab portion
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in CCNA
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
CCNP Security Fee and Duration:
|Security Courses||Regular Track||Fast Track||Super Fast Track||Week End’s||Cost in Indian Rupees|
|350-701 SCOR||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
|300-710 SNCF||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
|300-715 SISE||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
|300-720 SESA||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
|300-725 SWSA||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
|300-730 SVPN||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
|300-735 SAUTO||1.5 Months (2hrs)||30 Days (4hrs)||15 Days (6hrs)||6 Weeks (4hrs)||Contact US|
CCNP Security – FAQ’s:
1.) Is the core exam the same for both the CCNP and CCIE?
Yes. The same core exam will serve for the CCNP and CCIE certification.
2.) Am I required to pass the technology core exam before I can take a concentration exam within the same track?
No, you may take the exams in any order you choose.