Importance of CCNA Datacenter (210-150(DCICN),210-155(DCICT)):
CCNA Datacenter certification Training provided at Networkers Champ is aimed to provide indepth training in Datacenter technologies. Hands-on training will be provided on real nexus switches.
CCNA Datacenter provides knowledge of fundamental datacenter technologies including unified computing, data center network virtualisation, Cisco data center networking technologies, data center automation and orchestration and application centric infrastructure.
For a candidate to earn CCNA Datacenter certification, He/she must clear two certifications:
- 200-150 DCICN- Introducing Cisco Datacenter Networking
- 200-155 DCICT- Introducing Cisco Datacenter Technologies
Modes of training in Networkers Champ:
- Classroom training(offsite)
- Customized Training
Scope for CCNA Datacenter:
Well, there is quite a good scope of CCNA Datacenter certification as DC technology is becoming an eminent requirement of IT companies. There is a great demand for CCIE DC professionals but due to their non-availability, CCNA and CCNP DC professionals are also in great demand. Experts recommend pursuing this certification after CCNA R&S training.
Know more about the CCNA Training in Bangalore
INTRODUCING CISCO DATA CENTER NETWORKING (200-150)
Super Fast Track
Cost in Indian Rupees
CCNA DCICN (200-150) + CCNA DCICT (200-155)
50 Days (2hrs)
15 Days (4hrs)
7 Days (8hrs)
7 Weekends (4hrs)
Data Center Exam Fees
Cost in USD
CCNA DCICN (640-911)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
CCNA DCICT (640-916)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies
The 200-150 DCICN “Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking” is one of the exams associated with the CCNA® Data Center certification.
Data Center Physical Infrastructure
- Describe different types of cabling, uses and limitations, transceivers, uses and limitations
- Identify physical components of a server and perform basic troubleshooting, port roles
- Describe power redundancy modes
Basic Data Center Networking Concepts
- Compare and contrast the OSI and the TCP/IP models
- Describe classic Ethernet fundamentals, Forward, Filter, Flood, MAC address table
- Describe switching concepts and perform basic configuration, STP, 802.1q, Port channels, Neighbor discovery, CDP, LLDP, Storm control
Advanced Data Center Networking Concepts
- Basic routing operations, explain and demonstrate IPv4/IPv6 addressing
- Compare and contrast static and dynamic routing, perform basic configuration of SVI/routed interfaces
- Compare and contrast the First Hop Redundancy Protocols, VRRP, GLBP, HSRP
- Compare and contrast common data center network architectures, 2 Tier, 3 Tier, Spine-leaf
- Describe the use of access control lists to perform basic traffic filtering, authentication, authorization, and Accounting
Basic Data Center Storage
- Differentiate between file and block based storage protocols
- Describe the roles of FC/FCoE port types, purpose, of a VSAN
- Describe the addressing model of block based storage protocols, FC, iSCS
Advanced Data Center Storage
- Describe FCoE concepts and operations, Encapsulation, DCB, vFC, Topologies, Single hop, Multihop, Dynamic
- Describe Node Port Virtualization, zone types and their uses
- Verify the communication between the initiator and target, FLOGI, FCNS, active zone set
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (200-155)
The 200-155 DCICT “Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies” is one of the exams associated with the CCNA Data Center certification.
- Describe common server types and connectivity found in a data center
- Describe the physical components of the Cisco UCS, Cisco UCS hardware abstraction
- Perform basic Cisco UCS configuration, Cluster high availability, Port roles, Hardware discovery
- Describe server virtualization concepts and benefits, Hypervisors, Virtual switches, Shared storage
- Virtual Machine components, Virtual Machine Manager
- Describe the components and operations of Cisco virtual switches, overlays, OTV, NVGRE, VXLAN
- Describe the benefits and perform simple troubleshooting of VDC STP Compare and contrast the default and management VRFs
- Differentiate between the data, control, and management planes
Cisco Data Center Networking Technologies
- Describe, configure, and verify FEX connectivity, vPC features, Fabric Path, unified switch ports
- Describe the features and benefits of Unified Fabric
- Describe and explain the use of role-based access control within the data center infrastructure
Automation and Orchestration
- Explain the purpose and value of using APIs, cloud computing
- Describe the basic functions of a Cisco UCS Director, Management, Orchestration, Multitenancy, Chargeback
- Service offerings, catalogs Interpret and troubleshoot a Cisco UCS Director workflow
Application Centric Infrastructure
- Describe the architecture of an ACI environment, Basic policy resolution, APIC controller, Spine leaf, APIs
- Describe the fabric discovery process, policy-driven, multitier application deployment model
- Describe the ACI logical model, Tenants, Context, Bridge domains, EPG, Contracts
CCNA Data Center Training in India
DCICN covers the Cisco Data Center networking components and technologies. Describing How a Network Works, Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot Data Center Switches and troubleshoot Routing on Cisco Nexus Switches. Where DCICT covers Data Center Cisco technologies, including Unified Computing / Virtualization and Unified Fabric (Nexus product family and Storage Networking).Interworking with Catalyst 6500 and non-Cisco products for the virtualization of the computing environment will also be covered.
Job Assistance support:
- We will provide 100% job assistance for lifetime with endless opportunities to acquire a job to the aspirants and the candidates.
- Candidates will be given an additional training on Interviewing skills resulting huge confidence for the interview and guidance to the certification exam.
- Even the candidate is placed, we still continue to provide the opportunities for the best professional career
The job designations one can target their career pathways includes:
Post completion of CCNA Datacenter course, the candidate will be eligible for administrative job roles in DC technology.
Abilities that a candidate acquire after the training at Networkers Champ:
The 200-150 DCICN and 200-155 DCICT are the certifications associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate Datacenter. At Networkers Champ this certification provides the confidence a candidate require to install, configure and maintain datacenter technology.
Benefits of doing CCNA Datacenter Certification Course in Networkers Champ:
- Certified and expert trainers with well versed industrial experience
- Workbooks on Lab scenarios
- 100% first attempt passing guarantee
- Free Recorded bootcamps
- Free Study guide and PPTs
- 100% dedication towards student’s success
- One to one monitoring
- 24×7 lab access with in-house trainers to train you in all possible ways.
- Fully functional lab devices and rack to make you practice sessions interesting like never before.
- Small Batch size(10-12 Students) to make direct interaction with your trainer.
The candidates should have ideally through knowledge of CCNA Routing and switching or knowledge on Virtualisation like VM Ware ESXI.